The Lowest Common Denominator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone who survived childhood has enough material to write for the rest of his or her life. -Flannery O'Connor

Single Serving Rainstorms

Patrick K
    Patrick K
    Admin

Single Serving Rainstorms Empty Single Serving Rainstorms

Post  Patrick K Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:00 am

Crooked out a functional impudent perspective to swipe JanSport contents from complete repugnant lepers. In question? Naw its an issue of comprehension. Cross state lines like I'm out of temptations. Color me audacious but get the fuck off the edges. I've seen a million and one kids put their pens down in response to the stipulations. The avenues are clouded dark by the density of single serving rainstorms and disgruntled umbrellas for escapist interjections.
    Are you humbled by the daylight? Drop encouragement where it's due, it looks like poetry when brand new simian status conversation brushes on some truth. Expected to defend it, but I think I'll just sit and wait. The crumble of erosion controls isn't coincidence in the jurisdiction of earthquakes. What's the shape of things on despondent continental movement. We all eat off the same single candle terrestrial birthday cake unison. Carve it with divisions now tributaries from hemoglobin rapids and perpetual generational gap from the laughter of shaking hands. Peddle backwards.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:36 am