The Lowest Common Denominator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone who survived childhood has enough material to write for the rest of his or her life. -Flannery O'Connor

Introduction

Patrick K
    Patrick K
    Admin

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Patrick K Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:02 am

Self expression is the lowest common denominator of the human condition. As the quote at the top of the site says: everyone has a story to tell. Some people choose to paint, others to draw, to write, to sing; people express themselves in an infinite number of ways. The LCD is a platform to share your work in whatever form you choose. You may submit your work anonymously or sign it; whatever you feel is appropriate. My hope is that this forum gives people a place to share their work, but also to see what others are doing. Ultimately this is a place for people to connect with each other through art and build community. If you want to post something that there isn't a section for go ahead and post it in the misc forum and send me a message if you want me to make a category for it. This forum by nature will change form and expand as various people post various things; so we'll just run with it. have fun.
    Cheers

-Patrick

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:20 am